Dr Dabber Switch
The Dr. Dabber SWITCH is quite simply, the next generation of vaporizer. Utilizing patent pending induction heating technology, the SWITCH delivers unparalleled performance with absolutely no compromise. This IS the next level.
Multiple Modes for Multiple Materials:
- Leaf Mode
- Oil Mode
- Advanced Modes (25 Settings for Oil & Leaf)
- Crystal Mode (Additional Accessory Required)
Precision Heating Induction Cups:
- White Ceramic (Oil)
- Black Ceramic (Leaf)
- Quartz (Sold Separately)
- Smooth Ceramic (Sold Separately)
Customizable Hold Times:
- Need more heat for longer? Set your own hold time that works for you!
Self Cleaning Mode:
- A high energy heat cycle that burns away any remaining residue in the Ceramic Induction Cups.
Auto Cool Down Cycles:
- Never worry about your device overheating, the SWITCH automatically cools down when needed protecting the electronics and extending it's lifespan.
- 25 LED Light Show Options
- Stealth Mode (No Top Lights)
Integrated Power Management:
- Pass Through Charging
- 150+ Cycles On Full Charge
- Robust charging port & connectors
Glass Percolator Attachment:
- 50mm Ground Glass Fitting
- Beautiful Hourglass Profile
- Heavy Duty Borosilicate
- Quality Tactile Satin Finish
- Solid Foundation
- Simple & Intuitive Interface
Dr. Dabber SWITCH Accessories:
- Dab Tool / Carb Cap
- Silicone Wax Container
- Reverse Action Tweezers
- Ceramic Flower Filter
- Quick Reference Cards
- Output Power up to 120 watts
- Battery Capacity of 33.3 watt-hours
- 64kb memory
- LiFePO4 non-volatile battery cells built into battery pack (non-explosive batteries, one of the safest on the market)
- Pass through charging
- Over-voltage, over-current, under-voltage, over-temperature, short-circuit, and reverse-polarity protection built into the unit
We understand that you want to get the most out of your purchase. That is why Dr. Dabber is proud to offer an 2 year warranty on electronic components, battery pack, and charging cable and adapter.
If you have a warranty issue, just email us and we will assess your case. If the component cannot be fixed, we will initiate the replacement/return process.